Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Praise the Lord for He is faithful through all times!" 

"When I am at my weakest...He is at His strongest!"

"It's easy to be a friend to someone who is a true friend in return."


1
 How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever? 
       How long will you hide your face from me?

 2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts 
       and every day have sorrow in my heart? 
       How long will my enemy triumph over me?

 3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God. 
       Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

 4 my enemy will say, "I have overcome him," 
       and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

 5 But I trust in your unfailing love; 
       my heart rejoices in your salvation.

 6 I will sing to the LORD, 
       for he has been good to me.

Psalm 13

 17 The LORD your God is with you, 
       he is mighty to save. 
       He will take great delight in you, 
       he will quiet you with his love, 
       he will rejoice over you with singing."

Zephaniah 3:17

"Words…So small and so simple…Yet so huge and complex. They can build you up and tear you down all in one breath. Empty words are the worst. I love you…..easily said……but shown….is a little harder. Friends forever…. Again….easily said…..but followed through with….hardly ever. I promise…..how often does this truly happen. Words are what cause “walls” and conflicts, but at the same time they are what bring about intimacy and resolution. The lack of words can even cause pain or appreciation….sitting in silence with someone you know truly loves you is incredible, but not hearing from someone who claimed to love you can tear like a piece of paper." 

"If there's one thing I can be sure...it's that the love of the Love of the Lord endures!"

No comments: