Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sheep?

“When I’m worried and I can’t sleep, I count my blessings instead of sheep and I fall asleep counting my blessings.”

As I lay in bed restless for the 4th night I can’t help but think of the blessings that 2008 has brought. Mainly because I watched White Christmas tonight and heard this song…the blessings could go on and on, but just to list a few things that stick out from this year:

-His Faithfulness

-My Family

-Seeing one of my best friends baptized.

-New friendships that encourage me and challenge me.

-My job

-His unending Love

-Graduating with my Masters

-Growing and learning more about Him

-Nights at White Rhino

-Teaching

 

And things that I am looking forward to in 2009….

-The unknown

-New opportunities

-Reading

-Free time

-Time with Him

-Time with Family

-Time with Friends

-Love

-Small Things

-Serving

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and that 2009 is full of blessings beyond what you can count and or measure in any way possible. Thank you to each of you for being a part of my life in whatever way you have played a role, you have made an impact on me that I will not soon forget. And now it’s time to close my eyes and continue counting those blessings as He reminds me ….Who I am…..Who I serve…and Where I am going!

 

No comments: