Monday, October 27, 2008

Listening, Watching, Waiting

I have spent a lot of time lately listening, watching and waiting…..listening first and foremost to Him, but also to those around me…..watching how people treat each other, including myself and the way I treat those I truly love and…..waiting on His timing for everything. Some thoughts are mine, but most are others:

Deep calls to Deep.

Sometimes we put walls up… not to keep people out… but to see who cares enough to knock them down.

It’s not about me….and it’s really not about you either.

He answers simple prayers in the biggest of ways.

Pour in to those that truly appreciate the time and effort you put forth.

Those who care seek out those they care about.

Time alone is precious.

Time with those who really care about you is even more precious.

It’s ok to let go.

You must love even when it hurts.

We focus more on being right rather than making things right.

God never asked you to be a Christian…He asked you to be a disciple!

If He was here He would confront you, make you ask questions, think about things and decide on where you stand.

I KNOW WHO I AM! I KNOW WHO I SERVE! I KNOW WHERE I AM GOING!

God gave it-I’m not defined by my prosperity.

God took it-I’m not defined by my failures.

I attract people like me….what kind of person am I?

The small things are what matter.

I want to be me….UNEDITED.

He is good!

Knowing you are loved changes so many things.

Sometimes my thoughts cannot be put into words, but there are people that understand without me speaking a word.

True joy comes from Him and Him alone

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I haven’t reached it….but I am running for it!

I am weak and insecure….but He is strong and confident!

It doesn’t matter where you’ve been or what you’re going to do-It matters what you are doing right now!

I want to know the depths of you

I love deep conversations

He is all I have ever needed and all I will ever need

When people notice it means the world to me

Being wanted is so very imporant

Sitting in silence with someone and being completely ok with it is a true blessing

No comments: